About William Beem Photography
Portrait Photography and Travel Photography
William BeemPortrait Photographer / William Beem Photography
William Beem is a portrait photographer, blogger and podcaster. He lives in Central Florida with his wife and daughter.
Portrait Photography can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be that way.
There's so much to consider. So many genre's of portraits, technical details with cameras, lighting and other gear. It's a team effort. You need to cooperate with your subject at the very least. In some cases, you may also work with hair and makeup artists, photo assistants, location scouts and the people who own the cool place you want to shoot.
Let me help you make sense of it all. I’ll show you how to start with your creative vision and turn it into a finished photo that makes you smile. I can help you see the path from idea to completion and share tips, reviews and discounts to help you get the most out of the tools at your disposal.
Portrait Photography Tips and Tutorials
Here are some of the things you'll learn.
- How to find and work with interesting portrait photography subjects
- Different ways of lighting your subject
- Working with Studio and Environmental portraits
- Using the gear you have to make great portraits
- Post processing techniques for portrait photographs
More Facts About William
Just An Ordinary, Average Guy With A Camera
Here's some basic info about me
- I'm married to my lovely wife, Lee
- We have a daughter, Tové
- My day job title is Director of Information Technology
- I love portrait photography, but also shoot a lot of travel photography.
- My gear is by Nikon
- I used to be an author of computer books, magazine articles and editorial columns
- I quit Tae Kwon Do before my Black Belt exam because my instructor assured me I was going to pass
- I'm an Eagle Scout (even though I was assured I was going to pass)